Pavilion & Lodging Package
Turn your weekend wedding package into a Destination/Resort wedding by purchasing the Pavilion and Lodging Package! The lodging can be used to accommodate the wedding couple, the bridal party, friends and family in comfort. You don’t have to worry about traveling to and from home to be able to set up and decorate and provides additional dressing and preparation space. The wedding party or guests staying for the weekend can enjoy the property, do some nature watching, or just hang out and relax. For those helping to set up and decorate, staying on property makes it more convenient.
This package includes all items listed in the Pavilion Package plus all of the cabins for a two night rental on Friday and Saturday night. Guest accommodations for up to 35 people.
Included in the Lodging package is 2 nights stay (night before and night of the wedding) of the:
- Large Chalet (Main House): Use for bridal party or family/guests – has fully equipped kitchen, large wrap around deck, living room with fireplace. Sleeps 10-12 (King suite, queen bed, two full bed and twin and two additional queen air mattresses)
- Small Chalet: use for honeymoon suite or other guests – sleeps 4 (2 Queen beds)
- Three Cabins: use for bridal party/family/friends. Each cabin sleeps 4 (1 queen bed, 2 twins)
- The Bunkhouse: sleeps 6 – for additional guests (3 full size futons)
- The lodging package can be purchased separately from the Pavilion Package at the current rental rate.
Lodging can be reserved individually at rental rates of:
- Main house – $300.00/night – plus tax and cleaning fee.
- Chalet – $175.00/night – plus tax and cleaning fee.
- Cabins (3) – $150.00/night – plus tax and cleaning fee.
- Bunkhouse – $250.00 per night – (Rental of bunkhouse is at the discretion of the bridal couple)
- Tent Camping – $20.00/night/tent (In designated areas with access to pavilion restrooms)
Cabin rentals are subject to availability if not booked as package or at time of contract. Minimum of 2 nights stay or $25.00 turn fee added for any one night stay.