The Weekend Pavilion Package
Use of Pavilion Areas & Property for:
- Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner – Noon till 10:00PM (day before wedding)
- Wedding and Reception – 8:00AM – 11:00PM (day of wedding)
- Final Cleanup Day – 7:00AM – 11:00AM (day after wedding)
- Photo sessions for Engagement or Save the Date -(call to schedule)
- Two vendor planning sessions – (call to schedule)
- Selected Ceremony site – your choice, so many options
Selected Ceremony site:
Your choice – so many options
- Gazebo or surrounding area
- The Corner of Always and Forever, The Tree of Happiness, The Circle of Love, Our Beginning Point, Field of Dreams, etc.
- Any Pond or Corral area
- Other selected site of your choice
- Bride’s Dressing Room – beautifully furnished and decorated. Plenty of amenities for getting ready, having hair and makeup done or relaxing. Complete with shower, spacious toilet area, lots of electrical outlets, large mirrors including a full size wall mirror.
- Groom’s Dressing Room – complete with full bathroom with shower, large flat screen TV, kitchenette with refrigerator
- Groom’s Sleeping Quarters (Bunkhouse) – Three recliners, large flat screen TV and three full size plush futons with all linens and a mini kitchenette.
- Two guest restrooms
- Catering Room for food-beverage prep / setup / serve through – can also be used for bar area.
- Custom Built Bar – can be used for bridal party, head table or food/drink buffet style setup.
- Storage Room (tables, chairs, ladders, trash bags, cleaning supplies, extra paper goods, etc.)
- Newly renovated room that can be used for rehearsal dinner or other activities. The room includes a large farmhouse table with seating for 24 with a bar top that can seat 12 or can be used for a buffet.
Pavilion/Property area also includes:
- Additional separate 825 SF back stage for cocktail hour/ DJ / Dance or additional seating or other activities such as photo booth or games.
- Fire Pit- for cozy fire or roasting marshmallow or making s’mores.
- Corral and Pond area
Use of Tables and Chairs:
Setup and breakdown responsibility of renter
- (15) 60 inch round tables (seats 8-10)
- (2) 6 ft. rectangular tables
- (150) white folding chairs
- (12) Specialty Bar Stools – high back wooded bar stools with leather seats.
- (5) 32 inch round bar height cocktail tables – great for cocktail hour, or sweetheart tables
- (2) 32 inch round standard height tables – perfect for sweetheart, cake, gift or decorating tables
- (2) picnic tables – perfect for additional guests or children’s activities or tables
Selection of Props / Supplies:
Free to use
- Huge selection of decorations, props and supplies
- Wooden signs
- Windows, frames and doors
- Chandeliers and burlap covered hula hoop chandeliers
- Mason jars
- Rocking chair
- Wooden disks for table arrangements
- Cake Stands
- Burlap table runners
- Lawn games such as: corn hole, giant Jenga, horseshoes, etc.
Please see list at the bottom for additional specialty items we provide that can be rented.
To help you get your “Ducks in a Row” and help you with your planning needs
- Diagram/layout of pavilion displaying complete layout of pavilion including number and measurements of beams, outlets, etc.
- Traffic/Parking layout suggestions
- Chair/table setup/placement suggestions
- Tips sheet – suggestions and tips to help you with all the details, things to consider and how to plan
Two Planning Sessions
To be able to bring any of your vendors for planning or to get measurements, layouts, etc. for your decorating and setup ideas – call to schedule at 615 674-1969.
See Specialty Rental Items
A list of items and prices.