The Intimate Weekday Package
Mon-Thurs 7AM – 11PM
Use of Pavilion Areas & Property for:
- Use of Pavilion Areas/Property for Rehearsal can be arranged on same day
- Final Cleanup (must be cleaned and vacated by 11pm)
- Photo Sessions for Engagement or Save the Date – call to schedule
- Vendor planning sessions – call to schedule
Selected Ceremony site:
Your choice – so many options
- Gazebo or surrounding area
- The Corner of Always and Forever, The Tree of Happiness, The Circle of Love, Our Beginning Point, Field of Dreams, etc.
- Any Pond of Corral area
- Other selected site of your choice
- Bride’s Dressing Room – beautifully furnished and decorated. Plenty of amenities for getting ready, having hair and makeup done or relaxing. Complete with shower, spacious toilet area, lots of electrical outlets, large mirrors including a full size wall mirror.
- Groom’s Dressing Room – complete with full bathroom with shower, large flat screen TV, kitchenette with refrigerator
- One of the restrooms are ADA compliant
- Catering Room for food-beverage prep / setup / serve through – can also be used for bar area.
- Custom Built Bar – can be used for bridal party, head table or food/drink buffet style setup
- Storage Room (tables, chairs, ladders, trash bags, cleaning supplies, extra paper goods, etc.
Pavilion/Property area also includes:
- Additional separate 825 SF back stage for cocktail hour/ DJ / Dance or additional seating or other activities such as photo booth or games.
- Corral and Pond area
- Parking area for guest
Use of Tables and Chairs:
Setup and breakdown responsibility of renter
- (15) 60 inch round tables (seats 8-10)
- (2) 6 ft. rectangular tables
- (150) white folding chairs
- (12) Specialty Bar Stools – high back wooded bar stools with leather seats.
- (5) 32 inch round bar height cocktail tables – great for cocktail hour, or sweetheart tables
- (2) 32 inch round standard height tables – perfect for sweetheart, cake, gift or decorating tables
- (2) picnic tables – perfect for additional guests or children’s activities or tables
Selection of Props / Supplies:
Free to use
- Huge selection of decorations, props and supplies
- Wooden signs
- Windows, frames and doors
- Chandeliers and burlap covered hula hoop chandeliers
- Wooden disks for table arrangements
- Wooden Cake Disks
- Galvanize tub for beverages
- Lawn games such as: corn hole, giant jenga, horseshoes, etc.
Please see list at the bottom for additional specialty items we provide that can be rented.
To help you get your “Ducks in a Row” and help you with your planning needs
- Diagram/layout of pavilion displaying complete layout of pavilion including number and measurements of beams, outlets, etc.
- Traffic/Parking layout suggestions
- Chair/table setup/placement suggestions
- Tips sheet – suggestions and tips to help you with all the details, things to consider and how to plan
Two Planning Sessions
To be able to bring any of your vendors for planning or to get measurements, layouts, etc. for your decorating and setup ideas – call to schedule.
See Specialty Rental Items
A list of items and prices.